Welcome to the CNS Photo Album of Hope
Tributes and Memorials
Create Your Photo Album of Hope!
Create an honorary fund as a living tribute, build a memorial fund to remember someone special or create a personal page. You are the "champion" of your page. Your honoree's "CNS Photo Album of Hope" begins when you enter the information below. Next visit the CNS Champion Center Dashboard to edit your page, build additonal photo albums, send emails, thank you's, review progress reports, and all the tools you'll need to help you raise support for CNS Foundation.
Thank you in advance!
Clicking the Find a Fund link displays a search page that you can use to locate the Fund Web Page of someone you know and care about.
Clicking the Create a Fund link displays the set of pages you can use to create your fund and Fund Web Page to honor a person dear to you (called the fund's Honoree) as you assist us in raising much-needed funds. After naming your fund and providing basic information about it, you, as the fund champion, can:
- Tell your story about the fund Honoree and why you are championing this cause.
- Upload a digital photo of the person to be featured on the Fund Web Page.
- Provide the street and email address of the fund Honoree, or a designated Next of Kin contact, that can be notified when gifts are made to the fund.
- Review and agree to a waiver that states you have the permission of the Honoree, or the Honoree's family, to create the Fund Web Page.
- Provide a personal donation as the Initial Gift to the fund.
After creating the fund, you can access the Champion Center to personalize your Fund Web Page, send email to your family and friends to ask them to visit your fund, and more.
Note: If you have previously registered with our site, you should log in now to use existing information from your profile. If you have not registered, you will be asked to enter your street and email address and to create a User Name/Password login during the fund creation process.